7 things you should know about AIPMT Exam 2016-2017. These days the candidates are having some confusions regarding the AIPMT exam. They are unable to understand the reason behind the conversion of AIPMT exam into the NEET exam. So here we are providing some details of the AIPMT exam which they must know about the AIPMT exam. Here are some things which the aspirants must know about the AIPMT exam.
7 things you should know about AIPMT Exam 2016-2017
- The AIPMT exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education to provide the candidates who qualified the exam admissions in the colleges owned by private individuals and by govt. for the courses like MBBS/BDS/BAMS etc.
- The AIPMT exam provides admission on the 15% seats of National quota to the candidates.
- AIPMT exam has now been replaced by the NEET exam and is now called NEET (I) exam after the verdict of the Supreme Court on the 28th of April 2016.
- The Syllabus and the exam pattern of AIPMT exam (now called NEET) will remain same so that the candidates face no difficulty in appear in the exam.
- The AIPMT exam earlier rumoured to be cancelled is now not be cancelled, in fact it will take place on the same date as decided earlier i.e on the 1st of May but with the different name which is NEET (I) exam 2016.
- The AIPMT exam earlier included two stages of qualifying the exam namely the Prelims and Mains but now after it has been changed to NEET exam the second stage would not be there anymore.
- The candidates in order to qualify the AIPMT exam 2016 (now NEET) only need to qualify the NEET exam (I) to get admissions.