Bihar 65th Civil Services 2019 Pre Application Dates Eligibility posts. Bihar Civil Services 2019 Pre Application Dates. Bihar BPSC Civil Services 2019 Preliminary. Bihar Financial Services, Bihar Probation Service, Bihar Administrative Services Bihar Police Services & other are the principal departments of the Bihar government for which BPSC recruits suitable applicants.
65th Bihar Civil Services 2019 Pre
Bihar Public Service Commission (shortly known as BPSC) recruits applicants for Bihar government’s different departments. Applicants can apply for the exam through the BPSC CSE registration form those who have done their graduation from any reputed institute in any stream. It is advised to read the official advertisement from the official site. Here through this post candidates can check all necessary notification regarding Bihar Civil Services Exam 2019 such as, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit & Result etc can be read in the article below.
65th Bihar Civil Services 2019 has been declared from 19 March 2019 to 05 April 2019
65th Bihar Civil Services 2019 Exam Dates:
|Registration Form submit date opening||19 March 2019|
|Ending Date to submit application form||05 April 2019|
|Fee Submit ending Date||05 April 2019|
|Online application form submission date||10 April 2019|
|Offline submission date||22 April 2019|
|Admit card to be announced||Updates soon|
|Exam will take place||Updated soon|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- To take the reservation benefits of state government, the applicants should be having the domicile of Bihar.
- Applicants should have done the graduation in any stream from any reputed institute or university.
- For the male applicants, the age should not be more than 37 years.
- The minimum age for all the candidates is 22 years.
- The minimum age is 20 years for the posts of Bihar Police Service & District Commandant.
- The upper age for the female applicants is 40 years.
How to apply 65th Bihar Civil Services 2019:
- The Bihar Civil services registration form will be declared through the official site.
- Before filling the registration form, applicants should read the instruction carefully.
- Applicants will have to fill & submit the registration online.
- The online registration form will be declared from the website.
- Applicants will provide complete details of the name, address & the educational qualification. Applicants will upload the scanned photo & signature in the registration form.
- Applicants require keep the registered application form for the future reference.
Preliminary and Main:
- About Preliminary Exam: This exam is basically follows Objective Type Pattern. Applicants need to choose one right answer from four available options. Overall there will be 150 questions for 1 mark each. Prelims occupy applicants for 2 hours.
- About Main exam: This exam is based on written test. It is also called subjective Type exam.
Given Below is The List of Compulsory Subjects to Prepare From:
- General Knowledge
Facility Provided Further for Choosing two Optional Subjects From the Below-Mentioned list:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The selection process is based on the performance attained in exam as well as interview, The written test is the part of Main Examination. It includes four papers:
- General Studies
- First Optional Paper
- Second optional paper
- Total marks for written exam will be 1200
- For qualifying Hindi exam, candidate is needed to attain at least 30 marks.
General Studies paper is split into 2 categories- GS Paper I & GS Paper II. The maximum marks for GK is 200. Three hours of time duration will be given for done the paper. General Studies section is further divided into 3 sections including:
BPSC Interview Procedure:
After passing the prelims as well as Mains, Applicants will be moved for personal interview round. This is the final step that applicant has to go through once applicable marks received in Prelims & Mains.
Admit Card Bihar Civil Services 2019:
- The admit card will be declared on the official site of BPSC to be downloaded by the applicants.
- Applicants will get the admit card after they successfully apply through the registration form.
- It is important to get Admit Card with you while going to examination center.
- The admit card will carry the details such as timing, duration date & the center of the exam.
- Applicant will not be allowed to give examination, without the admit card.
Result Bihar Civil Services 2019:
- The result of Bihar Civil services exam will be declared in 2 phases.
- After 3 or 4 weeks of the declaration of the exam, applicant will get the result of the preliminary exam.
- Applicant will appear in the main exam & then they will appear in the interview.
- The final result will be declared on the official site there after.