Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2017 Application Counselling Result. Selection list of Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2017 has published. Two years diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2017. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) formerly called BTC. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2017 exam will be conducted by Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Ramnagar Nainital.
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2017 Application form Eligibility Result
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2017 Application:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be graduate in any discipline from recognised board/ university.
Age: Candidates age should lies between 19 to 30 years. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulation.
Document: Candidates must be having Domicile of Uttarakhand and valid employment office card.
Fees: Two years Diploma in Elementary Education in not government funded. Fees will be paid by the candidates. Every year candidates will pay 35000/= fees (Tentative).
Check here: List of DIET Institute in Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2017 Application fees:
For General and Other backward classes (OBC): 500/=
For SC and ST Category: 250/=
For Physically handicapped (PH)= 125/=
For Two years Uttarakhand Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2017 selection will be based on the merit list of written examination. Written Examination consists the 200 objective type questions. Every question carries one mark each. There is no negative marking. Duration of Written examination will be 02 hours.
- Written Examination
- Merit list
- Counseling (offline)
- Document verification
Uttarakhand DIET Form Available on:
Syllabus of Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed Examination is similar to the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET). Candidate can read information brochure of Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed and check out the brief syllabus of Examination.
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General Aptitude
- Teaching Subjects
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2017 Application form Exam dates (Tentative):
|Official Notification will release||Third Week of October 2017|
|Application form availability||End of October 2017|
|Last Date of Application form||End of November 2017|
|Admit Card will be available on||December 2017|
|Examination Date||Second Week of January 2017|
Examination date of Uttarakhand D.EL.ED 2016:
|Official Notification will release||22 October 2016|
|Application form availability||24 October 2016|
|Last Date of Application form||24 November 2016|
|Admit Card will be available on||01 April 2017|
|Examination Date||15 April 2017|
Address of Deposit OMR Application form:
Uttarakhand D.El.ED 2017 Application form Important Instruction:
- OMR Application form must be duly filled. Before filling OMR Application form read instruction carefully.
- Do not attach photocopy of any certificate.
- OMR Application form should be mail by Registered/Speed post only.
- Late deposit forms will be rejected.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2017 Application form only for Uttarakhand candidates (Domicile).
- Do not fill wrong details; application form will be filled by the blue and black ink pen.
- Before apply diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) 2017 ensure you are eligible for this examination.
- Paste your recent colour photograph. Do not paste different photographs. Do not staple or pin the photographs.
Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed 2017 Result:
- Candidates can check result here or access the official site.
- Result will be announced in the month of May- June 2017.
- Candidates can enter their name, dob and registration number.
- After submission result will be displayed.
- Selected candidates will be called for counselling process.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Counselling 2017:
- Qualified candidates will be called counselling.
- Selected candidates will be allotted seat via mention procedure.
- Counselling dates will be updated soon.
- Counselling process will be offline mode.