Uttarakhand TET 2017 or UTET 2017 Exam– Application form Date Eligibility Answer key Admit card pattern. UTET 2017 Registration or U TET Application 2017. A notification is soon going to be published by the UBSE (Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education) regarding the UTET Examination 2017.
UTET 2017 Exam- Application form Date Eligibility Pattern
UTET Examination 2017 will be organised by the UBSE in order to provide jobs on the posts of Primary teachers in the Central govt. schools of the Uttarakhand State. The applicants who want to apply for the UTET Examination 2017 and want to know the details of the same can get those details here on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2017 Exam-
For Class I to V – The applicants must have done their 10+2 or its equivalent course from any recognised college in which they must have secured a min. of 45% marks.
For Class VI to VIII – The applicants must have done graduation (10+2+3) from any of the recognised college or university. They must have secured a min. of 50% marks in the graduation so as to apply for the UTET Exam 2017.
How to Apply UTET 2017 Exam:
- The applicants who are interested in applying for the UTET Examination 2017 must visit the official site of the UTET which happens to be ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Then there they must click on Department exam option and then fill the application form of the 2017 sessions.
- Read official notification, buy application form from respective centres.
- Then after filling the form they must submit the same before the last date along with the application fees.
Admit Card: Download here UTET 2017 Exam
Application fees –
The applicants who are interested in applying for the UTET Examination 2017 must pay the application fees which is Rs.600 for One paper and Rs.1000 for Both papers for the General and OBC category. The application fees for the SC/ST category is Rs.300 for one paper and Rs.600 for both papers.
The applicants who are interested in applying for the UTET Examination 2017 must know the syllabus of the same. The topics like Child Development, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Environmental Science will be there for Paper I. Topics like Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies etc. All the topics must be learned in details.
Exam pattern –
Paper I will contain a total of 150 MCQs (objective types questions) based on the above five mentioned subjects. Paper II will contain 210 MCQs based on the above mentioned subjects.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Language-I||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Language-II||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQ||30 marks|
|Environmental Science (EVS)||30 MCQ||30 marks|
Where you purchase UTET 2017 Exam Application form:
|Haridwar||Haridwar (H.P.O) Roorkee|
|Dehradun||Dehradun (G.P.O), Chakrata, Rishikesh, Vikasnagar|
|Tehri||Tehri (H.P.O) Narender nagar|
|Pauri||Srinagar Garhwal, Kothdwar (H.P.O),Pauri (H.P.O),Dhuamakot, Bhjenro|
|Chamoli||Gopeshwar (H.P.O), Joshimath,Karanprayag, Tharali|
|Pithoragarh||Pithoragrah (H.P.O), Didihaat, Dharchula, Berinaag, Gangolihaat|
|Champawat||Champawat, Tanakpur, Lohaghat|
|Almora||Almora (H.P.O), Ranikhet, Bhikiyasenk|
|Bhageswar||Bhageswar, Baijnath (Garun)|
|Nainital||Nainital (H.P.O), Haldwani (H.P.O), Ramnagar, Dhari|
|Udham Singh Nagar||Rudhrapur, Kashipur, Khatima, Jaspur|
Important dates for UTET 2017 Exam (Tentative):-
|Application form available from||Mid of October 2017|
|Last Date of Application form||November 2017|
|Last Date of Send Application||November 2017|
|Admit card will be issued||January 2018|
|Examination Date||January 2018|
Filled Application send to given address:
UTET 2017 Exam Application Correction:
- Uttarakhand Board of School Education provides a single chance to make correction in application.
- UBSE will issue the rejection list according to the field.
- Candidates can check their name in given list.
- Then send mail or speed post with xerox application form and correction field (with ID proof).
- For more information read official notification carefully.
UTET 2017 Exam Rejection list:
- One time correction will be updated by the UBSE, Naintal.
- Candidates can check their name in the list and make correction at given time interval.
- Then final rejection list will be published.
- Reason will mention on the list.
UTET 2017 Exam Admit Card:
- Electronic Admit card/Hall ticket will be available on web portal
- Download admit card through name, date of birth or application number.
- E-Admit card carry all details of the UTET 2017 Examination.
UTET 2017 Exam Answer key:
- After the written examination answer key will be issued.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key with proof of answer via email service.
- After updation, UBSE will issue the final answer key.
- Answer key will be uploaded on the official web portal.
UTET 2017-2018 Cut off/Merit list:
- We know that, selection will be made on the basis of cut off of written exam.
- Official merit list/cut off will be issued after 30-45 days of Examination.
- Cut off depends on the level of exam, number of candidates and number of seats.
- Official cut off link will be updated soon.
Result of UTET 2017 Exam:
- Result of Uttarakhand TET will be announced in the month of March 2018.
- Candidates can download from UBSE official Web portal.
- Qualified candidates will get the certificate.
- Certificate validate for seven years form years of examination.