USET 2016-2017 Application form Eligibility Imp Dates. USET 2017 (Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test) will be conducting State Eligibility Test Examination at seven centre’s in all over the Uttarakhand (Nanital, Haldwani, Pantnagar, Srinagar, Dehradun, Haridwar and Roorkee). Candidates must be fill up the online application form and submit it online mode. Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (USET/USLET) 2017 full details here.
USET 2016-2017 Application form Eligibility Imp Dates
Eligibility USET 2017 (USLET 2017):
- Candidate should have completed the Master degree from recognised board/university or its equivalence degree/diploma/certificate from affiliates to the AIU (Association of Indian Universities), New Delhi
- Candidate must have secure 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master Degree.
- Appearing candidates cannot apply for this examination.
- Candidate can appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only. The candidate whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item no. may be appear in CBSE UGC NET/CSIR NET.
- NO upper age limit.
The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held in two sessions as under:
In First session, paper I contain 60 questions (50 to be attempted) and paper II contain 50 question (compulsory). Total time duration is 2 hours 30 minutes and 100 marks of each paper.
In second session, paper III contains 75 questions (compulsory). Time duration will be given 2 hours 30 min and marks will be given out of 150.
Candidates should occupy their seats in the examination hall 20 minutes before commencement of the examination.
Paper-I, II and III will be based on the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will be contain reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- All questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory.
- A candidate who does not appear in paper-I, will not be permitted to appear in paper-II and paper-III
- Electronic gadget like calculators, Mobile phones, pagers etc. are not allowed in the Examination Room
- No Traveling Allowance (TA) will be paid to the candidates.
USET 2017 Subjects:
Important Dates (Tentative) :
|Online Application Form will be available from||Second week January 2017|
|Last Date of Application form||Feb 2017|
|Examination Date||March 2017|
|Answer key||April 2017|
Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (U-SET)
Kumaun University, Nanital
The Hermitage, Nainital – 263 001