UPSC Civil Services 2018 or UPSC IAS 2018 Exam. UPSC Civil Services 2018 Preliminary Application Registration Exam Date Eligibility Apply here. Uttar Public Service Commission UPSC invites application form for civil services preliminary examination 2018. Every year UPSC is conducts the examination for recruitment in Indian Ministry. Here we are providing the details of exam date, application form, how to apply, eligibility criteria, seat reservation, number of attempts, exam pattern and application fees.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Exam Date
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Eligibility:
- The candidates should have a degree in any discipline from a recognised university by the state or central government of India.
|Category||Upper age limit||Attempts Bar|
|General Category||32 Years||06 Attempts|
|OBC Category||35 Years||09 Attempts|
|SC/ST Category||37 Years||No bar|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) Category||42 Years||GEN/OBC= 09 Attempts|
SC/ST= No bar
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37,OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs||No bar|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||GEN=37, OBC=40, SC/ST=40 Yrs.||No bar|
Civil Services 2018 Application Important Notice:
|Online Application||07 February 2018|
|Last Date of Application form||Second Week of March 2018|
|Civil services Preliminary Exam||03 June 2018|
|Result of Pre Exam||Aug 2018|
|Date of Main examination||Third week of October 2018|
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application form:
- Civil Services Exam also known as IAS IPS Exam.
- Civil Services Application will be filled online.
- Visit the official site of UPSC
- Click on the link ” Online Application of Civil services Preliminary Exam 2017
- Then first of all, fill registration form and get registration number and password.
- Fill completed application form as per your testimonial records.
- Upload digital photograph and signature in the as per given specification.
- Finally pay fees via online and offline modes.
- Recheck your application and take print out of future reference.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Fees:
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- and for female and reserved category candidates will be exempted from application fee.
- Application fee can be pay through Online and Offline mode.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 posts:
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise), Group A
- Indian Postal Service, Group A
- Indian Defence Accounts Services, Group A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Revenue Services (IT), Group A
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services, Group B
- Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A
- Armed Forces Headquarter civil service, Group B (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Pondicherry Police Services, Group B
- Pondicherry Civil Services, Group B
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Selection Procedure:
There will be have three phases-
- Civil Services Preliminary examination (MCQ type),
- Civil Services Mains examination (Descriptive type)
- Personal Interview.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be of objective type.
- Mode of question paper is English & Hindi language.
- Negative marking will be allowed.
|Name of the paper||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Minimum marks||Duration of exam|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200||33%||02 hours|
|General Studies paper II||80||200||02 hours|
|General Studies paper II (X series)||80||200||2 hours 20 minutes|
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Admit Card:
- E-admit card will be uploaded at official web portal of UPSC.
- Candidates can easily download admit card via using their credentials.
- Admit card will contains all important details.
- Admit card will be used for further process.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 ApplicationCut off Marks and Result:
- UPSC will issue the cut offs for Civil Services Exam 2017.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the Cut off (merit list).
- Qualified candidates will be called for Civil Services Main Examination.
- The civil services main examination 2017 is qualifying in nature.
- Then Shortlisted candidates from Civil Services Main Examination will be called for Interview.