UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017 Application Exam Date Sample Paper. UP Polytechnic JEECUP January 2017 Application Exam Dates. Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) every year conduct the state level examination known as JEECUP 2017. Candidates can take admissions in various government and private institute and colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
JEECUP 2017 stands for Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh. Here we are providing the information about the JEECUP 2017 such as notification, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern; admit card, counseling, admission phases. JEECUP 2017 is also known as UPJEEP.
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017 Application Exam Date Sample Paper
JEECUP 2017 application forms are available to the candidates from first week of January 2017. The candidates have to fill their online application form via official site website of JEECUP 2017. Candidates require entering all the details in the application such as education qualification, upload image and signature as per specified formats. Candidates can pay their fees by online mode via debit, credit or net banking and bank challan through any branches of SBI and Allahabad Bank.
Written Examination will be conducted in two phases:
Group A (09:00 to 12:00 pm)
Group B to K (02:30 to 05:30 pm)
Eligibility Criteria UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017:
- The candidates applying for the exam must have completed or appearing the class X and XII or equivalent is eligible to apply. The candidate should have passed qualifying examination from any recognised board or university.
- The candidates belonging to the UP (UP domicile) are eligible to apply for 85% seats.
- Student age must be 14 years as on 01/07/2017
How to Apply Online UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017:
- Candidate must be visit the official site (http://jeecup.nic.in)
- Click on the “Registration tab”. Fill information as per your records.
- Now candidate will receive registration number and password to login to apply.
- Fill personal, educational and other require information as per documents.
- Review your application, submit the information.
- Now, finally pay fees via online or offline mode.
- Almost Done! Print application form for future reference
Examination Fees UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017:
- For General candidate pay 300/-rs
- For SC/ST candidate pay 200/=rs
- Candidate can pay via online or bank challan.
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper of UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017 will include Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- There will be total 120 questions of multiple objective type questions in UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017 examination.
- There will be cut one mark for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Different question for different groups.
- If candidates tick or circle more than one option then it will be considered as wrong answer and for each right answer four marks will be given/score.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
Important Dates for UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017:
|UP Polytechnic JEECUP Online Application form begins||17 December 2016|
|UP Polytechnic JEECUP Last Date of online application||14 February 2017|
|UP Polytechnic JEECUP Admit Card||March 2017|
|UP Polytechnic (JEECUP 2017) Exam Date||23 April 2017|
|UP Polytechnic (JEECUP 2017) Result||June 2017|
|UP Polytechnic (JEECUP 2017) Counseling date||June-July 2017|
Read here: Click here to download admit card of JEECUP 2017
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017 Counseling and Result:
After the official answer key declaration, the concern department will be issued the result (score card/rank) and counseling schedule. there will be three phases of counseling session and totally will based the rank in UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017.