UAPMT 2018 Application Exam Date Pattern Eligibility. A written examination is going to take place by the Uttarakhand Ayurved University. The exam is known as UAPMT Exam 2018 and will be organized by the UAU in the month of July 2018. UAPMT Exam is conducted by UAU to offer admissions in the UAU and its affiliated colleges in the medical Ayurvedic courses of BHMS, BAMS etc.
UAPMT 2018 Application Exam Date Pattern Eligibility
The candidates who want to know more about the UAPMT Exam 2018 can find the complete details regarding the same here on this page. Here we have provided the complete details of the UAPMT Exam 2018 like the Eligibility Criteria, Important dates, application procedure etc.
Remaining Seat after first counselling
Counselling Dates Announced:
|UAPMT 2017 Counselling (First Round) Registration/Doc Verification||updated soon|
|Seat Allotment||updated soon|
|Counselling Venue||Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University,Harrawala Dehradun|
Access below given to know seat, colleges,fess, counselling instruction.
Read here: UAPMT 2018 Seat Details Require documents
- Rishikul University Campus, Haridwar
- Gurukul University Campus, Haridwar
- Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (Maim Campus)
- Patanjali Ayuvedic Anusdhan, Haridwar
- Himalaya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Jeevanwala Doiwala.
- Uttarachal Ayuvedic College Rajpur road Dehradun
- Chandola Homeopathic medical college and hospital Udham Singh Nagar
- Param Himalaya Homeopathic medical college and hospital Doiwala Dehradun
- Quadra Institute of Ayuved Haridwar Roorkee.
- Om Ayuvedic, Roorkee Haridwar
- Motherhood Ayurvedic Medical College, Roorkee, Haridwar
- Uttarachal Unani Medical College and Hospital Mustafabad Haridwar.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(BAMS):
- Course duration will be 5-1/2 years
- I Professional-12 months
- II Professional-12 months
- III Professional-12 months
- Final Professional-18 months
- Compulsory Rotatry Internship-12 months
- Medium of Instruction: Sanskrit, Hindi and English
Bachelors in Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery(B.H.M.S.):
- Courses duration will be 5-1/2 years
- Medium of Instruction: Sanskrit, Hindi and English
Eligibility Criteria UAPMT 2018 Application:-
Educational Qualification –
- The aspirants who want to apply for the UAPMT Exam 2018 must have done their Class XII (10+2) or its equivalents from a well established institute.
- The candidates have secured at least 50% marks (40% for Reserved category) in their Class XII (10+2) having PCM/PCB as compulsory subjects.
Age limit – The aspirants who want to apply for the UAPMT Exam 2018 must have a min. age of 17 years to apply as on 31 Oct 2000.
How to Apply UAPMT 2018 Application:
The aspirants who want to apply for the UAPMT Exam 2018 need to visit the official site of Uttarakhand Ayurved Unversity which happens to be uau.ac.in. Then after they must click on apply online option and then fill the UAPMT 2018 Exam application form by entering their details accurately. Then finally they must pay the fee along with the form.
- Candidates must be visit the official site (www.uau.ac.in)
- Click on the UAPMT 2018 Registration tab.
- Fill require details such as (Candidates name, Date of birth, Course and other details)
- After submission of details, candidates get the registration number.
- Now login to apply, Fill all important fields as per original documents.
- Uploads images as per given specification.
- Review your application form then proceed to pay fees.
- Finally submit application form.
Exam Pattern UAPMT 2018 Application:
|Exam Date||Timing||Question paper||Number of Question||Total Question|
|July-August 2017||10:00 am to 01:00 pm||Physics||50||200|
UAPMT 2018 Application Reservation:
|Uttarakhand Ex-Army/Freedom Fighter||05%|
|Uttarakhand Women physically handicap person||03%|
|Uttarakhand Women depends on freedom fighter person||02%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||01 seat each institute|
UAPMT 2018 Application fee –
The aspirants who want to apply for the UAPMT Exam 2018 must pay the application fee for it in order to complete the application process. The application fee can be paid by any medium like Debit or Credit cards, NEFT, E-challan etc.
For Gen and OBC: 3500/= Rs 3500+ Bank charges
For SC/ST/PH: 2500+Bank charges
- Dehradun = 01
- Haldwani: 02
- Srinagar Garhwal: 03
- Raniket: 04
UAPMT 2018 Seat Matrix:
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College||100||BAMS|
|Himalaya Ayurvedic College||60||BAMS|
|Quadra Ayurvedic College||60||BAMS|
|Padartha Ayuevedic College||60||BAMS|
|OM Ayurvedic College and Hospital||60||BAMS|
|Motherhood Ayurvedic College||60||BAMS|
|Chandola Ayurvedic College||60||BHMS|
|Param Himalaya Homeopathic College||60||BHMS|
|Patanjali Ayurvedic College||100||BAMS|
Important dates for UAPMT 2018 Application:-
|Online Registration will be started from||Updated soon|
|Last Date of Registration Application form|
|Last Date of Submission printed application with DD|
|Admit Card will be|
|Answer key and Challenge|
|Result of UAPMT 2017|
|UAPMT 2017 Counselling (First Round)|
|Second Round Counselling Registraton|
UAPMT 2018 Syllabus:
- Syllabus of UAPMT will be same as NEET Examination.
- Question paper will set according to the class X and XII Examination.
- Topics related to the Physics, chemistry and Biology.
- Rest information will be updated shortly.
UAPMT 2018 Application Correction:
- Candidates can make in correction in application in the mid of June 2018.
- it is not sure application correction window is available or not.
- Information related to application correction will be updated soon.
UAPMT 2017 Admit Card:
- Admit Card of Ayush Examination (UAPMT 2018) will be issued online.
- Candidates can download E-Admit card from official site.
- Admit carry all important details of UAPMT 2018 Examination.
- Admit Card will be announced in the month of June 2018.
UAPMT 2017 Answer key:
- After the examination, University will issue the official answer key.
- Answer key mention the correction answer of the question paper.
- Candidates can also challenge the answer key with proof.
- Answer key will be issued in the mid of August 2018.
Answer key Check here
UAPMT 2018 Merit list/Cut off:
- Selection will be based on rank card.
- Rank card/score card will generated on the basis of written examination.
- Candidates can get rough idea about the exam through answer key evaluation.
UAPMT 2018 Result/ Score Card:
- Result or rank card of UAPMT 2018 Examination.
- Seat allotment will depend on the result of the examination.
- Qualifies candidates will be called for counselling/ admission process.
- Result will be announced in the end of August 2018
UAPMT 2018 Counseling Details:
UAPMT 2018 Counseling dates will announced shortly our site. As per previous year analysis, Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University were conducted five rounds of counseling. Candidates can access below given link to get the counseling dates, seat matrix, how to apply for counseling, require documents.