TS EAMCET 2018: TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test) is conducted at the state level authorized by organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This entrance offers admission into first year of various UG professional courses in the field of engineering, architecture, agriculture, etc. TS EAMCET score is taken into consideration by all universities & private institutions located in Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Date:
|Events of TS EAMCET 2018||Dates|
|Notification Release Date||Last week of Feb 2018|
|Online Application form||Last week of Feb 2018|
|Last date for Submission of application form without late fee||Last week of March 2018|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted||First week of April to second week of April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 500||First week of April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000||Last week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Download Date||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||May 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates have to access the official website and fill the application form as the form will be available only via online.
- Fill all required details about the education qualification and personal
- Review your application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for further use.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Fee:
- Pay application fee through offline or online mode.
- Hyderabad, as the test centre, will be allotted to the candidates, those will pay the late fee of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10000/-.
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|E & M (both streams)||Rs 500||Rs.1000|
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility:
Common for All:
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder can also apply.
- Candidates must belong to the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must have completed or appearing in Class 12th standard along with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have scored minimum of 45% in their Class 12th (40% for ST/SC).
- There is no upper age limit.
- Diploma appearing/passing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses, have to be completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years to be completed as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must have completed or appearing their Class 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany as optional that includes practical test.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Date: 1st week of May, 2017
- Mode: Pen & Paper based i.e. offline mode.
- Time: The engineering exam will be conducted between 10 AM to 01 PM and agricultural exam will be held between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Duration: Three hours
- Type:Objective type
- Marking: Each question will carry one mark.
- Language: English & Telugu
- Negative marking: NO
Admit Card, Answer key and merit list details will be published soon. Candidates can stay with us for more latest updates about the examination.