SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018 Application or SCC MTS 2018 Registration or SSC MTS 2018 Application or SSC MTS 2018 Exam Date or SSC MTS 2018 notification. Staff Selection commission has issued the latest notification regarding SSC MTS (Multitasking) 2017-2018 written examination. Staff Selection commission (SSC) has uploaded notification at official site of SSC (ssc.nic.in). As per the notification, SSC MTS (Multitasking) for Non- Technical recruitment exam date has announced.
SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018 Application
SSC MTS online Application will be started from December 2018. Candidate can apply online mode only (offline not allow). Candidate can pay online fee till on January 2019 and via bank challan till on January 2019. Candidate can access below given link to get the full details about the SSC MTS 2016 examination.
SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018 Exam Dates:
|Official Notification Publication||October 2018|
|Start Online Application form||November 2018|
|Deadline Online Application form||November 2018|
|Payment of fee via||November 2018|
|Payment via challan||November 2018 (05:00)pm|
|Admit card for Paper-I Exam||will be updated soon|
|Paper-I Exam||April -May 2019|
|Paper-I Exam Result||April 2019|
|Paper-II Exam||May 2019|
|Final Result SSC MTS 2018||June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018:
Education- The candidates of SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff exam 2018 must have Class 10th pass certificate from any recognised board.
Age limit– Candidates age must lie between 18-25 years as on 01.08.2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999)
Pay scale: Pay Band-1 (5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-,(Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level– 01 )
Reservation: As per the rules and regulation of central government
Age Relaxation SSC MTS 2017-2018:
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||30 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)||33 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||35 years|
How to Apply for SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018:
- Access the official site to apply online application form.
- There will be four simple steps.
- Registration (fill correct information as per your documents)
- Now, login to apply for SSC MTS 2016 Examination,
- Fill your personal, education details as per your testimonials.
- Recheck your application form details.
- Make payment through credit card, debit card, Net Banking and Bank challan.
- Finally, Print Application form for future reference. For more information watch our video demonstration.
SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018 Image size/Discrepancy:
- Images must be clear,digital and recent.
- The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb in JPG Format.
- Resolution should be 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height
- Signature must be scanned signature in JPG format.
- Digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb .
- Resolution should be 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
SSC Multitasking 2017-2018 Exam Pattern:
- There will be two papers in the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) exam 2017.
- Paper I will be objective type and Paper II will be descriptive type.
- Four sections namely General Intelligence & Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and Numerical Aptitude will be there in the Paper I.
- The candidates will have to write a short essay/letter in any language.
SSC MTS 2018 Paper-1:
|Part||Subject||Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration for PH Candidates|
|A||General Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 hours 40 Min.|
SSC MTS 2018 Paper-2:
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration for PH Candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter or any other language.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
SSC MTS 2017-2018 Application fee-
The candidates who want to apply for the SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff exam 2016 will have to pay Rs.100/= for the application fee (other reserved category and Physically handicapped aspirants do not have to pay the fee).
SSC MTS 2017-2018 Syllabus:
General Awareness: History, Indian Constitution, Books, Culture, Awards and Honors, Current Affairs – National & International, Current events, Geography, Important Days, Sports and Games, General Politic, Books and Authors, Economic Scene, Abbreviations, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Important Financial & Economic News
Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems, Computation Of Whole Numbers, Decimals And Fractions And Relationship Between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio And Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit And Loss, Discount, Use Of Tables And Graphs Mensuration, Time And Distance, Ratio And Time, Time And Work, Etc.
Reasoning: Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Figure Classification, Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Arithmetical Computation, Analytical Functions etc.
English: Candidates understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018 Application correction:
- Candidates cannot make changes in the registration.
- Application form will be filled in two part: Part I and Part II
- Candidates can make changes in the application form before submitting,
- After final submission candidates cannot make any changes in the application form.
- Fake and Incomplete application will be rejected.
Admit Card SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018:
- SSC MTS 2018 admit card will be issued in the month of February.
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official site of the staff selection commission (ssc.nic.in).
- E-Admit card is mandatory for entrance examination.
- All important details has mention in the admit card.
Answer key SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018:
- After the successfully completed the written examination, SSC will issue the official answer key.
- Official answer key will be uploaded on the website.
- Candidates can easily access the answer key.
- Candidates can file objection regarding answer key in prescribed format.
Cut off/Merit list SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018:
- Selection will be made on the cut off marks.
- Cut off/merit list will be generated on the basis of written marks statement.
- Merit list will be issued in the month of April 2018.
- Qualified candidates will be called paper II Examination.
Result of SSC MTS Multitasking 2017-2018:
- Final Result of SSC MTS 2017-2018 will be announced in the month of June 2018.
- Candidates can download the result from official site.
- Qualified candidates will be called for further process of joining.