SSC Multitasking MTS 2016 Application form Exam Date pattern. SSC has issued official notification on 31 December 2016. SSC MTS 2016 makes many changes in this year examination. SSC has introduced latest exam pattern, exam date and other rules regulation.
SSC MTS Multitasking 2016 Application Exam Date Released
SSC MTS Multitasking 2016 Application:
|Official Publication||31 December 2016|
|Start Online Application form||31 December 2016|
|Last Date of Online Application form||30 January 2017|
|Payment of fee via||30 January 2017|
|Payment via challan||25 January 2016 (05:00)pm|
|Admit card for Paper-I Exam||Feb 2017|
|Paper-I Exam||16 April 2017, 30 April 2017 and 07 May 2017|
|Paper-I Exam Result||April 2017|
|Paper-II Exam||May 2017|
|Final Result SSC MTS 2017||June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria SSC MTS Multitasking 2016 Application:
Education- The candidates who want to apply for the SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff exam 2016 must be having a 10th pass certificate from any of the board.
Age limit– 18-25 years as on 01.08.201 7 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999)
Pay scale: Pay Band-1 (5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-,(Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level– 01 )
Reservation: As per the rules and regulation of central government
How to apply for SSC MTS Multitasking 2016 Application:
- Application mode: Online Only
- Visit the below given link to apply online application form or access official site of ssc.nic.in
- There will be four simple steps.
- Registration (fill correct information as per your documents)
- Now, login to apply for SSC MTS 2016 Examination,
- Fill your personal, education details as per documents.
- Make payment via online and offline mode
- Almost Done, Print Application form for future reference. For more information watch our video demonstration.
The candidates who want to apply for the SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff exam 2016 will have to pay Rs.100/= for the application fee (other reserved category and Physically handicapped aspirants do not have to pay the fee).
Apply here: SSC MTS 2016 Application (Non Technical)
Admit card of SSC MTS 2016:
SSC MTS 2016 admit card will be issued in mid of month of February. Candidate can download the admit card from the official site of the staff selection commission (ssc.nic.in) or below given link (link will be activated soon).