SSC JE 2018: SSC JE Application 2018 or SSC JE 2018 Registration. Staff Selection Commission is a conducting authority to conducts the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2018. Qualified candidates will be getting the joining in the various departments under post of Junior Engineer.
SSC JE 2018
SSC JE 2018 Important Dates:
|Online Application Form Starts from||October 2018|
|Deadline Online Application||November 2018|
|E-Admit Card for Paper 1||November 2016|
|Exam Date for Paper 1||December 2018|
|Result of Paper 1 Exam||January 2019|
|E-Admit Card for Paper 2||January 2019|
|Exam Date for Paper 2||January 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||March/April 2019|
SSC JE 2018 Designation/Posts Available:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
Participating organizations: Central Water Commission, Department of Post, CPWD and MES.
SSC JE 2018 Exam Overviews:
- Examination will be divided into section Paper I and II.
- No interview round.
- Candidates who qualify Paper-1 will only be eligible to appear for Paper-2
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit list of both papers.
SSC JE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
SSC JE 2018 Application Form:
- Candidate can apply online mode. There will be two parts- Part I and II Registration.
- Part-1 Registration includes- Read Instruction, fill basis personal and educational details.
- Part-2 Registration includes- uploading the scanned images & signature along with the payment of the application fee.
- Finally print application form for future use.
- SSC has sent all details of application via mail.
Payment of Application fee:
- Application fee amounts to Rs 100.
- Female candidates and candidates who fall in the category of SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Ex- servicemen are exempted to pay the application fee.
- Pay application through online and offline mode.
SSC JE 2018 Admit Card:
- E-Admit card will be available online mode only.
- Candidates can download admit card through registration number and D.O.B
- Applicants are advised to keep their admit card safely and carry it on the date of the examination.
SSC JE 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Paper I||Paper II|
|MCQ 200 marks||MCQ 300 marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/General Engineering (Electrical)/General Engineering (Mechanical).|
Negative Marking will be allowed.
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR|
Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical). Candidates can choose from any of them as per the posts they have applied for.
SSC JE 2018 Cut-Off and Result:
- Official cut off of paper I and II will be updated on the website.
- Final Selection list will be made on the basis of Cut off.
- Qualified candidate will be called for Joining.
- All information regarding the recruitment will be updated on the official site of SSC.