SSC CGL 2018 Application form Exam Date Pattern Cut off. SSC CGL 2018 Registration or SSC CGL 2018-2019 or SSC CGL Application 2018 or SSC CGL 2018 Exam. SSC CGLE- Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. SSC conducts every year this examination of recruiting eligible candidates for the various posts in various ministry of India. SSC CGL 2017-2018 will be started from March 2018 (tentative) dates.
SSC CGL 2018 Application form Exam Date
SSC CGL 2018 Application Exam Dates:
|SSC CGL Notification 2018||5th May 2018|
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I||25th July to 20th Aug 2018(CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-II||27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018(P-II CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-III (Des)||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam||To be notified later|
SSC CGL 2018 Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Education: Candidate should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognised university.
- Age Limit – Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 years old to be eligible for this examination. Age relaxation will be provided as per the government rules and regulation.
SSC CGL 2018 Application form:
- The application forms will be available on official website of SSC.
- Click on PART-I registration and fill personal and education details
- Recheck your application form (PART-I)
- After getting registration number and password, login to PART-II registration
- Uploads images of Photographs and Signature
- Then proceed to pay fees through online or offline mode.
- Finally take print out of online application form for future use.
Exam Scheme of SSC CGLE (Tier I) 2018:
|Mode of Exam||Scheme of Exam||Question||Marks||Time|
(Computer Based Test )
|A. General Intelligence & Reasoning:
B. General Awareness
C. Quantitative Aptitude
D. English Comprehension
for VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 100 Minutes
SSC CGL 2018 Tier II Exam Pattern:
- Examination will be conducted on the basis of CBT (online mode) carry MCQ questions.
- Question paper will be categorised into four sections- Quantitative ability (Paper I), English language & Comprehension (Paper II), Statistics (Paper III) & General studies (Paper IV Finance & Economics).
- Paper I & II are mandatory for all the posts.
- Paper II is only for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr. II & Compiler.
- Paper IV will only be for the post of Assistant Audit Officer.
- Total number of marks will be 200 marks.
- The duration of the examination will be two hours.
- Negative marking will be allowed.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier III Exam Pattern:
- Examination will be offline and descriptive in nature.
- The applicants have to write essay/letter/application etc.
- The SSC Tier III examination will be of total 100 marks.
- The duration of exam will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The duration of the examination will be 80 minutes for VH & Cerebral Palsy candidates.
SSC CGL 2018 Selection Procedure:
SSC CGL Selection procedure contains the four major phases.
- Tier -I: Written Examination (CBT)
- Tier -II: Written Examination (CBT)
- Tier -III: Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier -IV: Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test
SSC CGL 2018 Application Admit card and Cut off Marks:
- Candidates can get the copy of admit card from official site of SSC.
- Admit card will be downloaded via using their registration number and password.
- SSC CGL Tier I qualify candidates will be called for SSC CGL Tier II Examination.
- SSC CGL Tier-II qualify candidates will be called for SSC CGL Tier III Exam.
- SSC CGL Tier-III the candidates have to face the skill test.
SSC CGL 2018 Answer Key:
- Official answer key will be issued after the examination of 20-30 days.
- The candidates can cross check their answers by referring the official answer key for SSC CGL 2018 Examination.
- Answer key will be available in Pdf format only.
For more information access the official site (http://www.sssc.nic.in)