NEET 2017 Online Application Pattern Exam Date Eligibility. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be published soon the notification for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017. As per order of Honourable Supreme Court AIPMT is now NEET is a national level examination which is conducted by CBSE. NEET 2017 is conducted to provide admissions to the candidates in the medical courses of the private and government colleges.
NEET 2017 Online Application Pattern Exam Date Eligibility
इस आर्टिकल को हिंदी पढ़ने के लिए यह क्लिक करे ……..Click here
- CBSE announced Aadhaar Card is mandatory in NEET 2017. Official Date has Announced
- NEET 2017 Notification and application starts on 21 December 2016 but due to some changes in online application form, it will be postponed.
- Now NEET 2017 notification will be issued today (24 January 2017 late night). Rest details are same as previous years such fees structure and syllabus.
- Government ready to remove NEET Attempt and max age limit.
CBSE NEET official Site is under construction and will be launched shortly !……
NEET is a common medical entrance test granted by Honourable Supreme Court of India. The programmes in which admissions are provided to the candidates are MBBS, BAMS, and BDS etc. Here we are providing the complete details of NEET 2017 Examination. NEET 2017 Online Application from, Eligibility criteria, Exam dates and schedule, How to apply NEET 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2017 Online Application:
- The candidates who have to apply for the NEET 2017 exam must have cleared their HSC with PCB or any other elective subject with English) as compulsory subjects.
- Students should have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
- Age– The candidates’ age must lie from 17 years to 30 years so as to apply for the NEET 2017 exam though the age limit may vary from state to state.
Seat Reservation in NEET 2017 Online Application:
15% seats for all All India level (quota). 85% seats for State Quota seats (Government colleges, private, deemed universities). Admissions purely on the basis of the NEET 2017 Scores.
Seat reservation for different categories as rules and regulation:
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
How to Apply for NEET 2017 Online Application:
Go to official site of NEET Examination. Read the instruction carefully before filling the online application. Click on the tab of Apply online, fill all required details and proceed forward. There have four simple to steps fill online application. As soon as possible we will update the video demonstration of filling online application NEET 2017.
Registration—- Fill Application—-Image uploads— Pay fees— Print application—-Done
Step by Step Process:
- Go to official site of NEET 2017, click on the tab “Register”
- Fill details in registration form such as Name, Date of birth, Email ID, Gender etc.
- After submitting the details, you will get the registration number and password.
- Login to Apply for NEET 2017. Fill personal and educational details.
- Now, candidate will uploads the images as per given instruction.
- Review your application details and submit.
- Pay application fees via online or offline mode.
- You have almost done, print the application form for future reference.
Video Demonstration will be updated soon
NEET 2017 Exam pattern:
As per Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have no changes in NEET 2016 Exam pattern. But we are not sure about the NEET 2017 Exam pattern. We will update information after the official announcement.
Syllabus of NEET 2017 Online Application:
The NEET 2017 syllabus will comprise of four parts PCB with elective subject that is Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. Objective type questions will be asked from the above mentioned subjects. The syllabus is containing the XI and XII board (CBSE & NCERT).
NEET 2017 Online Application Exam Date (Tentative):
|Notification||24 January 2017|
|Online Application will be available from||25 January 2017|
|Last Date of Application form||Feb 2017|
|Online Application with late fee||Feb 2017 (1000/=Rs)|
|Application from Correction||Feb 2017|
|Admit card will be issued||April 2017|
|Date of Examination||07 May 2017|
|Display Answer key||May 2017|
|Answer key Challenge||May 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam Result||June 2017|
|NEET 2017 Counselling Process||August 2017|
Examination Fee NEET 2017 Online Application:
- For General/OBC Category students have to pay: 1000/= Rs
- For SC/ST and other reserved Category students have to pay: 550/= Rs
NEET 2017 Cut off Marks:
NEET 2017 Cut off will be depended on the number of students, availability of seats, level of examination. Here we are analysis the previous year NEET cut off marks.
|Students Category||Qualifying marks||Marks||Number of Students|
|General & PH||474-131||40 %||437|
|OBC & PH||510-131||40 %||597|
|SC & PH||415-118||40 %||143|
|ST & PH||339-118||40 %||36|
Qualifying percentage of NEET 2017:
|Student Category||Minimum Required %|
|General Category||50 %|
|SC/ST/OBC Category||40 %|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||45 %|
Previous Year Records of AIPMT (NEET):
|Details||AIPMT 2014||AIPMT 2015||NEET 2016|
|Number of Students Registration||6,16,983||6,32,655||8,02,594|
|Number of Students Appeared||5,23,701||3, 74, 386||7,31,223|
|Number of Qualified Students – Male||258282||1,80,957||3,69,649|
|Number of Qualified Students – Female||321322||1, 93, 429||4,32,930|
|Number of Qualified Transgender||–||–||15|
|Number of Students Qualified for 15% All India Quota||18115||NA||19,325|
|Total Number of Seats (15% quota)||MBBS Seats: 2156 |
|MBBS Seats: 3179|
BDS Seats: 250
|3819 MBBS and BDS seats|
Note: We will update this page shortly with official information. Subscribe our newsletter and get all updates.