KEAM 2018 Application Form Exam Pattern Eligibility CCE Kerala. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam 2018 Application form. KEAM 2018 is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Admission in MBBS and BDS Course will be based on NEET Rank.
KEAM 2018 Application Form
KEAM 2018 Application Exam Date:
The tentative exam date for KEAM 2018 is listed below. Whenever the official dates get announced we will update that here:
|Application form availability||1st week of January 2018|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of January 2018|
|Admit card Issued||Last week of March 2018|
|Examination date||Last week of April 2018|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2018|
KEAM 2018 Application Form:
- KEAM Registration 2018 will be done by both online and offline mode.
- Fill all the required details in the application form as per your testimonials.
- Candidates have to upload their digital scanned photo, thumb impression and signature in given format.
- Finally print application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
KEAM 2018 Application Fee:
- Application fee can be paid via Security card or Demand Draft
- The Demand Draft must be drawn from a Nationalized in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- For General Category application fee will be Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for SC.
- For ST candidate application form will be free (No fees).
KEAM 2018 Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates seeking admission in Engineering must be 12th passed or appearing
- Candidate must have secured min 50% marks in PCM group. It is necessary to score 50% marks in mathematics individually.
- Students appearing in the Higher Secondary examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be 17 yrs old as or on 31 December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit
KEAM 2018 Application Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Total Time|
|Paper I||Chemistry & Physics||120||1 x 4=480||02:30 hr|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120||1 x 4=480||02:30 hr|
KEAM 2018 Syllabus:
- The Syllabus will be covered the Class 12th from subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- Syllabus has already mentioned in the information prospectus.
KEAM Admit Card 2018:
KEAM 2018 admit card will be provided by online mode through the official website. Candidates can get the admit card in the last week of March 2018. Candidates can download admit card through enter their credentials.
KEAM 2018 Counselling:
KEAM 2018 Admission Process will be started after the release of result (merit list). The process of seats allocation will be made by Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). In the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves to participate in counselling process. Simply, select the college and Course then lock. Wait for allotment and report respective college to confirm seat.