JAC TET 2017: Application Dates Eligibility pattern Apply. Jharkhand JAC TET 2017 Application Eligibility Exam Date Released. Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility will be conducted by the Central Regulating Authority and is being realized by the Department of School Education of Jharkhand. Jharkhand JAC TET 2016 examination has already conducted successfully.
JAC TET 2017: Application Dates
The government of Jharkhand is recruiting the teachers who are eligible to teach at primary level (I TO V) and upper level classes from (VI TO VIII). Jharkhand JAC TET 2017 is mandatory to become teacher
Official Notification of Jharkhand JAC TET 2017:
Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JAC TET 2017) official notification will be updated soon at official site of Jharkhand Academic Council. Applicants can visit the official site jac.nic.in to get all updates about the examination.
ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATIONS:-
- Applicants must be required to get 45% marks in their Intermediate Examination (Class XII) Applicants must possess the four years degree of B.ED.
- The Applicants should be 50% marks in their degree courses like B.SC, B.A and the B.ED.
- Special Education qualifications were also being eligible to apply for this examination and the Applicants who were being appearing in the 2yr of Elementary Educations (DLED) can also apply eligible for JAC TET 2017.
District Code and Language Jharkhand JAC TET 2017:
PATTERN AND THE SYLLABUS JAC TET Exam 2017:
- First level consists at the primary level (Class I to V)
- Second level is at the upper primary level (Class VI to VIII)
- The question paper contains of 150 marks with each part is of 30 marks.
- The duration for the examination is 1 hour 30 min (90 min).
- Question paper contains objective type questions.
- The question paper constitutes of questions related to topic of child development, language-1, language-2, math and the environment based questions.
How to Apply for JAC TET 2017:
- Follow the URL of JAC TET 2017 (jac.nic.in)
- Select link related to the “Apply Online JAC TET Exam 2017 “.
- Before apply, read Instruction carefully and be ensure you eligible for JAC TET Exam 2017.
- Make Registration and login to fill the online application.
- Pay application fees via Online and Offline mode.
- After submission of Application JAC TET 2017, take print out.
ADMIT CARD JAC TET 2017:-
The Applicants must get their admit card before 15 days of examination from the official website of Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JAC TET) 2017.
EXAMINATION DATE JAC TET 2017 (Not Official):-
The exam of JAC TET 2017 was held in the month of November 2017:
|Online Application form JAC TET Exam 2017||First Week of September 2017|
|Last Date of Application form JAC TET Exam 2017||Second Week of October 2017|
|Admit Card will be available||First Week of November 2017|
|Examination will be held on||Second Week November 2017|
|Answer key will be uploaded||Second week of December 2017|
|Result Declaration||Jan-Feb 2017|
Clearing cut off:
The Applicants must secure 60% marks in order to clear this JAC TET 2017 examination.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY JAC TET 2017 APPLICATION…..Will updated soon