JEE MAIN 2018 Exam : Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2018) for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which offer admissions to the qualifying candidates in the IIITs, NITs and other brand institutions of India for the Under Graduate courses of Engineering, Architecture.. IIT JEE MAIN 2018 Exam is divided into two phases i.e. JEE Main and JEE Advance.
JEE Main 2018 Exam
JEE Main 2018 Exam Important Schedule:
|official notification available||November 2017|
|Application forms will be online from||First week of December 2017|
|Correction window will be available from|| Second week of January 2018|
|Issue date of admit card||First week of March 2018|
|Examination date of JEE Main 2018 Exam Date (offline)||First week of April 2018|
|Examination date of JEE Main 2018 Exam date (online)||Second week of April 2018|
|Answer key/ challenge for JEE Main 2018||Second week of April 2018|
|Declaration of results||End of April 2018|
|Counselling schedule (JOSA)||First week of July 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT JEE Mains 2018 Exam:-
- Candidates must have cleared/ appearing in 10+2 standard with the aggregate of 50% (general)in total & 45% (reserved candidates).
- 2015 passed out candidates are not eligible for JEE Main, 2018.
- Candidates appearing for JEE Mains exam 2018 must not be more than 24 years of age and the SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates must not be more than 29 years to.
- Diploma holders can apply for the same.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Pattern:
- JEE Main, 2017 is divided into two papers: Paper I for engineering and Paper II for architecture.
- Paper I comprises of 90 multiple objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Paper II constitute of 82 questions- 30 questions from Mathematics, 50 questions from aptitude test and two questions from drawing test.
Paper 2: Question and Marks details
JEE Main 2018 Application fees:
Application fee can be paid via online or through offline mode. There is no chances of refundable of fees. Application fee structure is different for different categories that are mentioned below:-
|Papers||Offline examination||Online examination|
|Appearing||General/OBC (Male)||SC/ST/PWD/All Females||General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD/Females|
| ||For examination centres opted in India|| |
|Paper I & II||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper I & II||1800||900||1300||650|
| ||For examination centres opted in Foreign countries|| |
|Paper I & II||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper I & II||3800||1900||3800||1900|