JEE Main 2018 Exam Date Application form@Notification Apply Now. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Conducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2018) for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). Official Notification will be issued at the official web portal of JEE MAIN 2018. IIT JEE MAIN 2018 Exam will conduct into phases: JEE Main and JEE Advance.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Date Application form
This is conducted by the CBSE Board to offer admissions to the qualifying candidates in the IIITs, NITs and other institutions of India for the Under Graduate courses of Engineering, Architecture. IIT JEE Main 2018 exam is a qualifying exam which is important for all the candidates to qualify to appear in the JEE Advanced 2018 Exam.
|official notification available||November 2017|
|Application forms will be online from||First week of December 2017|
|Correction window will be available from||Second week of January 2018|
|Issue date of admit card||First week of March 2018|
|Examination date of JEE Main 2018 Exam Date (offline)||First week of April 2018|
|Examination date of JEE Main 2018 Exam date (online)||Second week of April 2018|
|Answer key/ challenge for JEE Main 2018||Second week of April 2018|
|Declaration of results||End of April 2018|
|Counselling schedule (JOSA)||First week of July 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT JEE Mains 2018:-
- Candidates must have completed/ appearing Intermediate (10+2) exam or its equivalent exam from a recognised board in which they must have secured at least 50% marks in total (45% for the reserved category).
- The students who have cleared their Intermediate (10+2) in the year 2015 cannot apply.
- JEE Mains exam 2018 must not be more than 24 years to apply and the SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates must not be more than 29 years to apply.
- Diploma holder can also apply for this examination.
- There will be two papers in IIT JEE Main 2018 examination- Paper I for engineering and Paper II for architecture.
- Paper I includes total ninety (90) Multiple objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Paper II includes total eighty two (82) questions- 30 questions from Mathematics, 50 questions from aptitude test and two questions from drawing test.
Paper 2: Question and Marks details
Candidate can pay application fee via online or offline mode. Application fee paid is non-refundable. The application fee for different categories is as follows-
|Papers||Offline examination||Online examination|
|Appearing||General/OBC (Male)||SC/ST/PWD/All Females||General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD/Females|
|For examination centres opted in India|
|Paper I & II||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper I & II||1800||900||1300||650|
|For examination centres opted in Foreign countries|
|Paper I & II||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper I & II||3800||1900||3800||1900|