IIT JAM 2018 Exam Dates Application form Eligibility Procedure. A notification is going to be issued by the IIT of India regarding the IIT JAM Exam 2018. The notification is regarding the IIT JAM (Joint Admissions Test for M.Sc) which will be conducted in the year 2018 in which lakh of applicants are going to take part.
IIT JAM 2018 Exam Dates Application form Eligibility Procedure
IIT JAM 2018 Exam is a national level examination which is conducted by the IITs of India rotation wise. The candidates who are going to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam can check all the details here on this page.
Admitting Institutes for IIT JAM Exam 2018:-
- IISc Bangalore
- IIT Bhubaneshwar
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Gandhinagar
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Indore
- IIT Madras
- IIT Patna
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Ropar
Eligibility Criteria for IIT JAM Exam 2018:-
- The Candidates who want to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam must have done in Science Field from a dignified college/university.
- The Candidates who are graduates via Distant Learning Graduation degrees are also eligible to apply for the IIT JAM 2018
- The General and OBC category Candidates who want to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam must have secured at least 55% marks while the SC/ST category applicants must have gotten a min. of 50% marks in their Graduation to apply for the IIT JAM 2017
- Both the Indian and Foreign Candidates are eligible to apply for the IIT JAM 2018
- The candidates who are going to appear in the Final year examinations in the year 2017 can also apply.
How to Apply IIT JAM Exam 2018:
- The Candidates who want to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam must visit the official site.
- The candidates after visiting the official site of the IIT JAM must register there (if new user) or login on the site and then click on apply online for the IIT JAM 2018 exam.
- Then they must fill the application form of the IIT JAM 2018 exam.
- Then after filling the exam they must make payment of the Application fees for the same.
- They must not forget to save the form
Application fees –
- The Candidates who want to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam must make payment of the application fees by any medium of payment.
- The candidates can use their Debit or Credit Cards, NEFT or Bank Challan to make payment for the Application fee.
- The application fees for the General and OBC category candidates is Rs.1500 for One Paper and Rs.2100 for Both papers while it is Rs.750 for One Paper and Rs.1050 for Both Papers for the SC/ST and Female Candidates.
Exam Pattern –
The Candidates who want to apply for the IIT JAM 2018 Exam must know the Exam pattern of the same.
|Section A||30 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Section B||10 MSQ (Multiple Select Questions)|
|Section C||20 NAT (Numerical Answer Type)|
IIT JAM Exam 2018 Date:-
|Starting of Online Registration||1st Week of September 2017|
|Last date to apply and make payment||1st Week of October 2017|
|Admit cards will be out||January 2018|
|Date of IIT JAM Exam 2018||2nd Week of February 2018|
|Result will be out||Last week of March 2018|
IIT JAM EXAM 2018 Admit Card:
- E-Admit card will issued at official site.
- All information printed on the admit card.
- Admit card will be used during the document verification.
IIT JAM Exam 2018 Merit list:
- Selection will totally based on the merit list.
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of written examination.
- Candidates can download the merit list from official site.
- Rest information will be updated soon