IGNOU BEd Exam 2017 (July): IGNOU which is commonly known as Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to open the registrations for the B.Ed Admissions 2017. The admissions in IGNOU for the B.Ed Course of 2 year programme can be taken by filling the application form for which the registrations will be open from April 2017. To get admissions in the B.Ed 2017 July session the candidates will be able to apply soon. All the details regarding the IGNOU B.Ed 2017 Admissions are given here.
IGNOU BEd Exam 2017
Eligibility IGNOU BEd Exam 2017 (July):
Important dates for IGNOU B.Ed Exam 2017 July Session
- Online form will be available – March 2017
- Last date to fill Online form – 11 August 2017
- Last Date to Pay fees- 11 August 2017
- Date of Exam: 24 September 2017
- The candidates need to download the Application form online to get admission in the B.Ed 2017 July session.
- The form will be available from the month of March 2017. To get the online form, they must visit the official site of IGNOU i.e ignou.ac.in.
- There they need to read the eligibility criteria before downloading the application form. After downloading the application form the candidates need to send the same to their Regional Head Office of their District along with the Demand Draft of Application fee.
- The candidates who are going to get admission in the IGNOU B.Ed 2017 July session need to pay its application fee through a Demand Draft.
- A demand draft of Rs.1000 must be made in favour of IGNOU (plus the district in which they are living like IGNOU Dehradun) payable at their Regional Centre. The registration fee is Rs.1050 if sent through post.