Haryana Polytechnic 2017 Application Form Exam Date Pattern. A written examination is to be held in the year 2017. The written examination is known as Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam which will be organised by the authority called HSTES (Haryana State Technical Education Society).
Haryana Polytechnic 2017 Application Form Exam Date Pattern
Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam is conducted by the HSTES to offer admissions to the qualified applicants in the Polytechnic courses and other Diploma courses. The applicants can check the entire details of the Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam here.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam:-
Educational Criteria –
- The applicants in order to apply for the Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam must have done 10th class from recognised board or institute in which they must have gotten at least a percentage of 35 % with Maths and Science (for Engineering and Technology).
- For reserved category secure 33 % in High School.
- No age limit has been specified by the official authority to apply for the Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam.
Haryana Polytechnic 2017 Reservation:
|All India Seats Quota||15%|
|General Category (Haryana)||30%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC/ST)||20%|
|Backward Classes (OBC)||2%|
|Special Backward Classes||10%|
|Economically Backward Person in the General Category||10%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Dependents of freedom Fighters (FF)||1%|
How to Apply Haryana Polytechnic 2017:
The applicants in order to apply for the Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam must go to the official web portal. Then after that they must click on the option apply online to fill the application form. Then after filling the application form of the Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam they must submit the form along with its application fee. They also must note down their registration no.
Exam Pattern Haryana Polytechnic 2017:
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (pen – paper mode)
- Number of Questions: MCQ (100 objective)
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 01:40 min
- Language: English or Hindi both.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answer.
Application fee –
The applicants in order to apply for the Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam must pay the application fee of Rs.500 which is for the general category students and Rs.200 which is for the reserved category students. The application fee can be paid in any mode and by any of the medium. The medium could be debit or credit card, NEFT, E-challan etc.
Document verification centres:
Important dates for Haryana Polytechnic 2017:
|Online registrations for Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam will begin||18 April 2017|
|Last date to apply for Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam||06 June 2017|
|Deposit application fee||18 April-06 June via online|
19 April to 07 June via offline
|Document verification at given centres||02 May to 08 June 2017|
|Declaration Inter Se Merit list||14 and 15 June 2017|
|Counselling for Haryana Polycet 2017 Exam will begin||End of June 2017|
Haryana Polytechnic 2017 DET Lateral Entry Date:
Name of centre with complete address DEL (Lateral):
- University Institute of Engg. & Tech., Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Deptt. Of Engg. & Tech., Maharashi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar
- YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad.
- Govt. Polytechnic, Nilokheri
- Govt. Polytechnic, Sonepat
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sc. & Tech., Murthal, Sonepat
- Govt. Polytechnic, Hisar
- Govt. Polytechnic, Ambala
- Indra Gandhi University, Meerpur (Rewari)
- Govt. Polytechnic, Manesar (Gurgaon)
- Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic, Damla (Yamunanagar)
Haryana Polytechnic 2017 Syllabus:
Haryana Polytechnic 2017 question paper will be contains the topic related to the Class 10th syllabus. Topic are general hindi, Aptitude, Maths, General Science, Basic Maths (Class 10th) standard, English. Question paper will be objective type.
Admit Card and Counselling:
Haryana Polytechnic 2017 admit card will be 10 days before the examination, Counselling will be based on the rank card of the candidates. Counselling rounds depends on the number of seats. Official dates will be issued soon.