DAV PG College Azamgarh Admission 2017 BA, B.Sc, B.Com Dates. DAV PG College, Azamgarh 2017-2018 Admission forms for undergraduate courses. DAV PG College invited the application for undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Art (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of commerce (B.Com) 2017 through online merit system. DAV PG College Azamgarh Admission process will be started after the board examination result. Hopefully, it will be stated in End of May 2017.
DAV PG College Azamgarh Admission 2017 BA, B.Sc, B.Com
Eligibility for DAV PG College Azamgarh Admission 2017:
- Students must be completed their intermediate examination from recognised board or its equivalent.
- Compartment students cannot eligible for admission.
How to Apply DAV PG College Azamgarh Admission 2017:
- Type the web address of official web portal of DAV PG College, Azamgarh (www.davpgcollege.edu.in)
- An online merit form is free of cost.
- Select online merit registration tab and fill necessary details such name of student, date of birth, contact number, Class XII percentage, examination board, and name of course.
- Submit all the details and get the registration number.
- Candidates can make correction after registration at given time interval.
- If seat allotted, the candidates visit the college campus with their original and photocopies documents with fees draft.
- Otherwise apply for second merit list.
DAV PG College Azamgarh Admission 2017:
|Online Merit Registration||End of May 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||First Week July 2017|
|Last date of correction||End of July 2017|
|Merit list||First week of Aug 2017|
Required documents DAV PG College Azamgarh Admission 2017:
- Original Mark sheet (Class 10th and 12th) with their passing certificates
- Completely and duly filled Admission form of college.
- Two recent color passport size digital photographs.
- Proof of address (Domicile).
- Caste certificate (as per given format if required)
Note: Bring your original documents with their photocopies