CTET 2017 Application form Exam Date Pattern Eligibility. A notification is going to take place by the Central Board of Secondary Education regarding the CTET Examination 2017. CBSE is soon going to conduct CTET Examination 2017 in the month of February 2017 for which the notification will be out soon.
CTET 2017 Application form Exam Date Pattern Eligibility
CTET (Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test) is conducted by CBSE in February and September every year so as to offer jobs as Primary teachers in the Tibetan, KVS, Central Govt. schools of India. The candidates can get all the details of the CTET Exam 2017 here on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2017 Application:-
For Paper I – The aspirants who are going to apply for the CTET Exam 2017 must have done 12th (10+2) and also Diploma in Elementary Education of a duration of 2 years in which they must have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks for Reserved category).
For Paper II – The aspirants who are going to apply for the CTET Exam 2017 must be having a Graduation degree in any kind of stream from a dignified college or university with a min. of 50% marks (40% for the Reserved category). The applicants who are about to appear in Final year exam of the same can also register for CTET Exam 2017.
How to Apply CTET 2017 Application form :
- The aspirants who are going to apply for the CTET Exam 2017 must go to the official site of the CTET which is ctet.nic.in.
- Then they must click on CTET 2017 February application and then fill the application form of the same.
- They must enter correct details in the form and then finally must submit the form before the last date with the application fees.
- All information should be correct and genuine otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Finally pay fees through online or offline mode.
- Almost Done ! Print application form for future reference.
Application fees –
The aspirants who are going to apply for the CTET Exam 2017 must pay the application fees for the same. The application fees for the Genera l and OBC category applicants is Rs.600 for One paper and Rs.1000 for both papers while for the SC/ST category applicants it is Rs.300 for One paper and Rs.500 for both papers.
- Child Development & Pedagogy,
- Language I
- Language II
- Maths and Environmental Studies will be asked in Paper I.
- Topics like Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Maths and Reaming Science will be asked in Paper II.
Exam pattern –
- Paper I will contain 150 MCQs of a total of 150 Marks (1 mark each) divided into 5 sections of 30 marks each.
- Similarly Paper II will be of 150 marks containing 150 MCQs. Duration of 21/2 hours i.e 150 minutes will be given to complete the paper.
- The topics of the Paper I and Paper II are mentioned in the Syllabus.
The candidates appearing in CTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
Important dates for CTET 2017 Application Exam Date:-
|Starting of registration for CTET 2017||End of March 2017|
|Registration for CTET 2017 will end||April 2017|
|Admit Card||May 2017|
|Exam Date||May 2017|
|Result of CTET Exam 2017 will be out||June 2017|