CA Foundation CA CPT 2018 Application Registration. CA CPT- Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test is the entrance level examination for the Chartered Accountancy programme. It is also known as CA Foundation course. This examination will be conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants. After completing the schooling (standard 12th) applicants are eligible to apply for this test.
CA CPT 2018 Application Registration
CA CPT 2018 Application Important points:
- Class 10th students can also register for CA Foundation course.
- CA CPT 2018 now changed called CA Foundation Course.
- It is first step towards the CA Courses.
- CA CPT Syllabus had been changed.
- Every year CPT examination will be conducted in the month of JUNE/DECEMBER.
- Applicants who have already registered themselves on or before April 2018 will be eligible to appear in June CPT examination.
- Those applicants who will register on or before October 2018 will be eligible to appear in December CPT examination.
Important Date (CA CPT 2018 June):
|Deadline date of Registration of CPT||03 April 2018|
|Online filling Application form||04 April 2018|
|Deadline of online submission application form||03 May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||03 May 2018|
|Examination date||June 2018|
|Declaration of the result||After one month of the examination|
Eligibility of CA CPT 2018 Exam:-
- The candidates who are to apply for CA CPT 2018 exam must have completed their Intermediate (10+2) under the commerce stream.
- There is no age limit to get registered for the CA CPT 2018 Exam test so the candidates can apply easily for the CA CPT 2018 Exam.
- Appearing student can also apply fore this examination.
CA CPT 2018 Online registration:
- Browse official site ICAI (icaiexam.icai.org)
- Fill personal and education details.
- For online registration, the applicants have to remit the amount through ICICI bank.
- Take print out of registration form along with the attached documents then send it to the ICAI.
How to Register for CA CPT June 2018:
- Students have to buy a prospectus from any of the regional branches of the Institute under ICAI or download the application form from official website.
- Registration amounts to 100/- Registration fee is to be paid in the form of DD in the favour of Secretary or online mode.
- Online Application form fees is 6100/- or 590 US $ for DD(demand draft)
Required Documents along with Registration Form:
- Demand Draft along with the registration fees
- Class 10th pass mark sheet along with the attested copy of D.O.B
- ID Proof
- Proof of the category (General or ST/SC)
CA CPT 2018 Application Correction:
- ICAI Authority will given one chance to make correction.
- Candidates make sure all details are genuine and true.
- Incomplete application will be rejected by the authority.
- Correction link will be activated only for a week.
CA CPT 2018 Syllabus:
Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI) has changed the syllabus. New syllabus scheme has updated. Candidates can search our site “CA CPT 2018 syllabus and Pattern”.
Here we are providing the link to get the details about the CA IPCC (intermediate) direct entry scheme form graduate and post graduate candidates. Read here full details about the Direct Entry Scheme.