CA CPT 2017 Exam Online Application Eligibility Exam Dates Notification. CA CPT 2017 Exam (December) Application Exam Dates Admit Card. A notification is going to be issued for the CA CPT 2017-2018 by the authority named ICAI popularly called Institutes of Chartered Accountants of India. It is an entrance test given by those who want to become a CA stands for Chartered Accountant. It is a national level test thus participated by lakhs of candidates from all over the India.
CA CPT 2017 Exam Online Application Eligibility Dates
ICAI Introduces New Syllabus for CA CPT June 2017 but CA CPT DEC 2016 follow old syllabus
Before applying the CA CPT 2017 Examination candidates must be register with ICAI. Follow below given link to register with ICAI Exam 2017. Candidates can fill registration before fill CA CPT Application form. Candidates can visit the below given link make registration. All details must be genuine and correct.
It is conducted by the authority two times in a year which is in June and December. The candidates who have any kind of interest in the CA CPT test 2017 can apply for the same after the issuing of the notification. They can also find the complete details of CA CPT test here. Here we have given all the details of the CA CPT 2017.
Registration: Click here to register with ICAI 2017
Eligibility of CA CPT 2017 Exam:-
- The candidates who are to apply for CA CPT 2017 Exam must have cleared their HSC (10+2) under the commerce stream.
- There is no age limit to get registered for the CA CPT 2017 Exam test so the candidates can apply easily for the CA CPT 2017 Exam.
- Appearing student can also participate this examination.
- Maths is not mandatory in 10+2 examination but it is essential part of CA.
- Class 10th Student can also register for CA.
Read here: Exam Pattern/Syllabus of CA CPT Exam 2017
CA CPT 2017 Exam Phases:
Step 1: Register with ICAI (visit icaiexam.icai.org)
Join ICAI Institute for learning
Step 2: Apply for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) 2017.
Section A: Fundamental of Accounting
Section B: Mercentile Laws
Section C: General Economics
Section D: Quantitative Aptitude
Step 3: After qualifies CPT Examination. Apply for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competency) Course (IPCC).
b) Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
c) Cost Accounting and Financial Management
a) Advanced Accounting
b) Auditing and Assurance
c) Information Technology and Strategic Management.
Step 4: Final
a) Financial Reporting
b) Strategic Financial Management
c) Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
d) Corporate and Allied Laws
a) Advanced Management Accounting
b) Information Systems Control and Audit
c) Direct Tax Laws
d) Indirect Tax Laws
How to apply for CA CPT 2017 Exam:-
- The candidates who are to apply for CA CPT 2017 must visit icaiexam.icai.org and register their name with an id and password.
- Then after that they must login with the same id and password to fill the form.
- Then finally they must get the print out of the form and send it to the address mentioned on the site along with the application fee.
- They also must not forget to attach their photo on the form before sending the form to the authority.
- Make sure keep safe system generated application form for future reference.
The application fee which the candidates have to pay will be notified later after the issuing of the notification (official).
Graduate/Post Graduate: Click here Direct Entry Scheme CA IPCC Exam 2017
Important dates of CA CPT 2017 Exam (June)-
|Last Date Registration CPT June 2017 with BOS|
|Online Application form||05 April 2017|
|Last Date to fill Application form||27 April 2017|
|Last Date of Print Application form||30 April 2017|
|Correction Window (without fee)||First Week of May 2017 (One week only)|
|Correction window (with fee)||Fourth Week of May to 11 June 2017|
|Examination Date||18 June 2017|
|Result Declaration||July 2017|
CA CPT 2017 (December):
|Last Date of Registration (On and Before)||30 September 2017|
|Online Application form||04 October 2017|
|Deadline to fill Application form||25 October 2017|
|Last Date of Print Application form||25 October 2017|
|Applications received after 1st November 2017 shall not be entertained under any circumstances|
|Examination Date||17 December 2017|
|Result Declaration||January 2018|
|Morning Shift (10:30 to 12:30 pm)||Section A: Fundamental of Accounting|
Section B: Mercantile Law
|Second Session (2:00 to 4:00 pm)||Section C : General Economics|
Section D: Quantitative Aptitude
- Click on the Login and Register option.
- Feed Entries and save the date.
- Then login and apply for CA CPT 2017 June Examination.
Apply here: Link activated for December
CA CPT 2017 Application correction:
- Applicants can also make correction after the final submission of application.
- Concern authority will provide the facility to make correction.
- Applicants can make correction in name, category, years, qualification, centres etc.
- Correction window will be open only for one week.
Admit Card CA CPT 2017 Exam:
- After the final submission of application form, ICAI will be issued the admit card.
- Admit card/Hall ticket will be issued in the month of May/November 2017.
- Hall Ticket carry all details regarding CA CPT Exam.
- E-Admit card is compulsory for examination.
Result CA CPT 2017 Exam:
- Result will be announced after the 45 days of Examination.
- Selected candidates will be prepared for Intermediate examination.
- Candidates can visit the official site to download the result.
Note : Feel free to comment below.