BCECE 2017 Application form Exam Date Pattern Eligibility. A written examination called BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) exam 2017 is soon going to be conducted in the year 2017. The BCECE exam 2017 will be conducted by the authority known as BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). BCECE exam is organised to offer the qualified applicants admissions in the UG (Under-Graduate) courses in the Medical, Engineering and Agricultural field.
BCECE 2017 Application form Exam Date Pattern Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2017:-
- The applicants must be an Indian citizen having domicile of Bihar state.
- The applicants must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December at the time of the admissions to apply for the Agriculture and Medical courses. There is no age limit for those applicants who want to apply for the Engineering courses.
- The applicants must have done their 10+2 (HSC) from a recognised institute/school in which they must have gotten at least 45% marks (40% for the SC/ST) in the subjects like PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology).
How to Apply BCECE 2017:
The aspirants who are going to apply for the BCECE Exam 2017 will have to go to the official site of the same to do so. There they must click on the ‘apply online’ link to fill the application form of the same. Then after filling the form they must submit it along with the application fee before the last date.
Application fee- The aspirants who are going to apply for the BCECE Exam 2017 should pay the application fee of the same. The application fee for the General category applicants is Rs.660 while for the reserved category applicants is Rs.330. The aspirants who want to appear in all the subjects which are PCMB must pay Rs.730 (Rs.365 for the reserved category applicants).
Important dates for BCECE 2017:-
- Online registration for the BCECE exam 2017 will start in first week of February 2017
- Last date to register for the BCECE exam 2017 is last week of February 2017
- Correction period of the form will be from first to second week of March 2017
- Admit cards will be issued in the third week of March 2017
- BCECE exam 2017 (stage 1 and 2) will be held in the third week of April 2017
Note- The dates are tentative.