AIIMS UG 2017: Application Eligibility Exam Date released. AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) online application for MBBS admission 2017. AIIMS medical (MBBS) entrance exam is a national level entrance test conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. Here we are updating the official examination date and application form. Candidates can check AIIMS 2017 eligibity, exam pattern, and syllabus.
AIIMS UG 2017: Application Eligibility Exam Date released
AIIMS MBBS Notification 2017 – Official Dates Announced
AIIMS MBBS 2017 has been announced by the officials. The AIIMS 2017 dates are mentioned below:
|Examination Details||Date (Announced)|
|AIIMS 2017 Application form||24 January 2017|
|Last Date of AIIMS 2017 Application||23 Feb 2017|
|AIIMS 2017 Admit Card||1st May 2017|
|AIIMS 2017 MBBS Examination date||28th May 2017|
|AIIMS 2017 Result declare||14th June 2017|
|First Counselling (Round)||3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th July 2017|
|Second Counselling (Round)||3rd August 2017|
|Third Counselling (Round)||5th September 2017|
|Open Counselling (if required)||26th September 2017|
AIIMS UG 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill AIIMS 2017 Application form via online only.
- Visit the official site, fill registration form and login to apply online application form.
- Before filling online application, read instruction carefully about the eligibity and image uploads instruction.
- Then pay fee via online or offline mode.
- Print Application form for future reference
Video Demo will be updated soon
The application fee payment can be made via online mode (credit/debit card or net banking) or offline via the bank challan form payable at any branch of SBI Bank. The application fee for all the categories is different as mentioned below:
|OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00|
|For SC candidates||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00|
|For ST candidates||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00|
AIIMS UG 2017 MBBS Eligibility:
Here we are informing about MBBS eligibility criteria prescribed by AIIMS. Before applying for exam, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be completed the age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must be cleared Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam from any recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with securing minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates. For SC/ST/OPH must be secure 50% marks.
- Class XII appearing students are also eligible to apply.
AIIMS UG 2017 MBBS Exam Pattern:
- Examination mode: The AIIMS exam will be held through online mode (CBT).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3 hours (plus 30 minutes).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer one mark will be given and for each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
The AIIMS exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
The seat reservation for different categories will be followed by 7.5% for ST, 15% for SC and 27% for OBC, for Indian Nationals. A 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped.
The seat matrix of AIIMS UG 2017:
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign*||Total|
|New Delhi||37||19||11||05||3% Horizontal||0*||72*|
Syllabus AIIMS UG 2017 Exam:
The syllabus will be based on the Class XII Science stream. The syllabus will consist of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude. Follow the NCERT Examination pattern.