AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018 Exam Date Application Admit Card Counselling. AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) online application for MBBS admission 2017-2018. AIIMS medical (MBBS) entrance exam is a national level entrance test conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. Here we are updating the official examination date and application form. Candidates can check AIIMS 2018 eligibility, exam pattern, and syllabus.
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018 Exam Date Application
AIIMS MBBS 2017-2018 has been announced by the officials. The AIIMS 2018 dates are mentioned below:
|Examination Details||Date (Announced)|
|AIIMS 2017 Application form||End of January 2018|
|Last Date of AIIMS 2018 Application||End of Feb 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 Admit Card||May 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 MBBS Examination date||End of May 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 Result declare||Second week of June 2018|
|First Counselling (Round)||First week of July 2018|
|Second Counselling (Round)||First week of August 2018|
|Third Counselling (Round)||First week of September 2018|
|Open Counselling (if required)||End of September 2018|
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill AIIMS 2018 Application form via online only.
- Visit the official site, fill registration form and login to apply online application form.
- Before filling online application, read instruction carefully about the eligibility and image uploads instruction.
- Then pay fee via online or offline mode.
- Print Application form for future reference
Video Demo will be updated soon
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018 Application Fee:
The application fee payment can be made via online mode (credit/debit card or net banking) or offline via the bank challan form payable at any branch of SBI Bank. The application fee for all the categories is different as mentioned below:
|OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00|
|For SC candidates||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00|
|For ST candidates||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00|
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018 Eligibility:
Here we are informing about MBBS eligibility criteria prescribed by AIIMS. Before applying for exam, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be completed the age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must be cleared Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam from any recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with securing minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates. For SC/ST/OPH must be secure 50% marks.
- Class XII appearing students are also eligible to apply.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Examination mode: The AIIMS exam will be held through online mode (CBT).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3 hours (plus 30 minutes).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer one mark will be given and for each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
The AIIMS exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
The seat reservation for different categories will be followed by 7.5% for ST, 15% for SC and 27% for OBC, for Indian Nationals. A 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped.
The seat matrix of AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018:
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign*||Total|
|New Delhi||37||19||11||05||3% Horizontal||0*||72*|
Syllabus AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam:
The syllabus will be based on the Class XII Science stream. The syllabus will consist of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude. Follow the NCERT Examination pattern.
Admit Card AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam:
E-Admit card will be issued in the month of May 2018. Candidates can download the admit card official site of AIIMS. Candidates can easily download the admit card through given credentials. Read all instruction carefully .
Answer key AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam:
Answer key will be issued in the month of May 2018. After the written examination AIIMS authority will issue the official answer key. Candidates can also challenge the answer key at given format.
Result AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam:
After the final publication of Answer key, candidates can download score card. Selection will be made on the basis score card/rank. Rank will be generated on the basis of written examination marks statement.
Counselling AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam:
Seat allotment will be done by the counselling process. Online counselling registration will be begun in the month of July 2018. There will be three rounds as per given schedule.